Advanced NMEA Data Logger is a free trial software application from the Other Comms Tools subcategory, part of the Communications category.
The app is currently available in English, Russian and it was last updated on 2017-04-14. The program can be installed on Win95, Win98, WinME, WinNT 4.x, WinXP, Windows2000, Windows2003, Windows Vista Starter, Windows Vista Home Basic, Windows Vista Home Premium, Windows Vista Business, Windows Vista Enterprise, Windows Vista Ultimate, Windows Vista Home Basic x64, Windows Vista Home Premium x64, Windows Vista Business x64, Windows Vista Enterprise x64, Windows Vista Ultimate x64.
You may be a experienced hardware or software designer, or a university student making his first steps towards a professional career, or a gifted hardware lover illuminated by a new bright technical idea and looking for a handy utility for fine-tuning your hardware-software system. Whichever the case may be, look no further than Advanced NMEA Data Logger, for it may well satisfy all of your technical needs. The utility allows you to log GPS or NMEA records from any NMEA compatible tool in real time, transfer and receive GPS data over RS422 or your LAN. Format your data stream the way you want with a built-in parser and write it to any software, DOS- or Windows-based. If you have few NMEA instruments working at the same time, do not worry - Advanced NMEA Data Logger can handle multiple ports at once and write the bytes to a hard disk or any specified location! This is not just a standalone application that you may accidentally close and lose valuable data - Advanced NMEA Data Logger can work as a Windows service, which means that users may log on and off the workstation, and the program will be there recording your information, recording every bytes. All that functionality and power at a less-than-affordable price!
* capability to log multiple ports at same time. Each device may have fully different parameters
* supports all instrument types (Atomic Clock, Depth, Velocity sensors etc)
* capture all standard GPS records and some proprietary sentences for Garmin, SiRF and StarLink devices
* supports custom baudrates
* supports date/time stamping
* supports aggregation of multiple strings to one data record
* saves received NMEA strings without any changes to a log file
* data parsers that allows you to parse, filter and format your GPS records
* data export to ready-to-use MS Excel sheets
* data export to any ODBC-compatible DB
* works as a service or a standalone application on all Windows versions
Advanced NMEA Data Logger (version 126.96.36.1993) has a file size of 11.91 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 212 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.